Every December my Mum gets me a beauty calendar to get me through the last month of the year. This year she bought me the Soap & Glory one and instead of opening it everyday for the rest of the month, I thought I would unpack them all now and do a review for you. This one is a good one!
I have always had the odd Soap & Glory products but I have never been swayed towards buying them before, I can definitely say I will be now. The way that this calendar has been presented is very appealing, it is bright pink to match the companies theme and you can close it like a book. It is only 24 days and on the last day you get a real sized product.
These products are not in order:
- Thick & Fast High Definition mascara
- Hand cream
- Foot cream
- Body scrub – This has been a life saver. My skin, especially legs are very dry at the moment because of the cold and this has worked a treat.
- Gloss stick: Pink A-Boo
- Matte lip: Choccoberry – I love matte lipstick.
- Gloss stick: Nudist
- Body wash: Sugar crush – You get this product twice.
- Body wash: Rich & Faomous – You get this product twice.
- Shower gel: Clean on me – You get this product twice.
- Eyeliner: Foil in love
- Eyeliner: Cocoa bean
- Eyeliner: Smoulder
- Eyebrow tweezers
- Primer – I haven’t used a primer in a while as I started to moisturiser my skin before doing my make up but this one has made me fall in love with it again.
- Pillow plump: Lipgloss – These plump up your lips for the perfect pout.
- Pillow plump: Chocolate
- Pillow plump: Pink lipgloss
- Body butter – This is the last product you get on day 24!
The type of products I got from this beauty calendar are useful in my day to day life and definitely worth the £40 spent on it. The products are a good size so will last a long time, especially the body scrubs and butters. Soap & Glory is definitely a product I will be using from here on.