Monday night at a liquid DnB night at the Bomo Bunker in Bournemouth
Taco Tuesdays with Katie – Taco Bell has just opened in Bournemouth, it is cheap and tasty.
HOW TO AVOID GETTING RUN DOWN OVER EXAM STRESS
1. Take regular breaks and schedule in fun things to look forward to – Even when you have an intense exam timetable you always have time for a little break, whether that is 20 minutes or even half a day. Having something to look forward to will motivate you to work your hardest.
2. Get a good nights sleep – Get into bed, watch a nice film and have an early night. Sleeping is a priority, you shouldn’t be up all hours of the night revising. Having an early night will mean an early morning, meaning you will get a lot more done the next day.
“Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress. Working hard for something we love is called passion”
3. Keep everything in perspective – Exams are important, yes… But you are more important.
4. Avoid getting stressed out about other people – Try to reduce or avoid any sort of exposure to the person who may be causing you stress, limit your time on social media and realise that other peoples problems are not your problem.
5. Make lists – I have always been a list person, I write lists and then don’t even look at them again. Just getting everything in your head down on paper will reduce your stress and will show you how much you need to do. Just the act of feeling like you are in control with help with your revision.