CHASE & STATUS – SWITCH SOUTHAMPTON
Recently everybody has been extremely stressed about it being exam season, so the girls and I thought we would have one last big night out before we really settle down. Also my friend Ellie goes to AUB and completely finished first year on Monday. We decided to go and watch Chase & Status DJ set in Switch Southampton where none of us have ever been before.
Outfit is all BooHoo.com
Chase & Status were a bit disappointing but it was a really good night, apart from getting stranded in Southampton until 6AM where we finally decided to just pay for a taxi home, rather than wait until 8:30AM for the first train.
Now it is time to settle down before LOVE SAVES THE DAY and the beginning of the Summer. I officially finish my first year on University next Friday!
Monday night at a liquid DnB night at the Bomo Bunker in Bournemouth
Taco Tuesdays with Katie – Taco Bell has just opened in Bournemouth, it is cheap and tasty.
HOW TO AVOID GETTING RUN DOWN OVER EXAM STRESS
1. Take regular breaks and schedule in fun things to look forward to – Even when you have an intense exam timetable you always have time for a little break, whether that is 20 minutes or even half a day. Having something to look forward to will motivate you to work your hardest.
2. Get a good nights sleep – Get into bed, watch a nice film and have an early night. Sleeping is a priority, you shouldn’t be up all hours of the night revising. Having an early night will mean an early morning, meaning you will get a lot more done the next day.
“Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress. Working hard for something we love is called passion”
3. Keep everything in perspective – Exams are important, yes… But you are more important.
4. Avoid getting stressed out about other people – Try to reduce or avoid any sort of exposure to the person who may be causing you stress, limit your time on social media and realise that other peoples problems are not your problem.
5. Make lists – I have always been a list person, I write lists and then don’t even look at them again. Just getting everything in your head down on paper will reduce your stress and will show you how much you need to do. Just the act of feeling like you are in control with help with your revision.
MY BROTHER AND SISTER ARE 18!
So if you did not know I have a twin brother and sister and this weekend, 28th April, they both turned 18! How crazy is that. My sister has been so lucky, due to her looking like me, she has been able to go clubbing for ages. Where as, my brother on the other hand is so excited. He has been to one club before and had to leave early because his friends got kicked out. – hahaha, the amount of lifts I owe my brother is ridiculous so I will be paying for it now!
Its there birthday! I woke up to give Alice and Jack there birthday presents. I got a Alice a new bag and Jack a jumper. Jack keeps on saying he wants to change his fashion. Mum, Alice and I then went for lunch. We were meant to be going to Ask Italian in Wells but we forgot there is a market on every Saturday so we couldn’t find a parking space! Instead we went to Wetherspoons, haha. After a quick lunch as we were in a rush, Alice and I went to get out nails done, ready for an evening out in Bristol.
I think I should start to leave my camera out whenever I have people round, haha! The next day we had to wake up quite early, after getting into bed around 5is as 30 members of my family were coming round to celebrate Alice and Jacks 18th. We had a hog roast, marquee and lots of food, it is a shame the weather was not on our side as we all spent most of the time in the house. It was also so nice to see all of the family.
What an exciting weekend, also my friends and I have booked a holiday to Spain, WOO!
HAPPY 1ST MAY